FJORDS STOCKHOLM STRESS FREE RECLINER
These Norwegian Recliner are stylish, built-to-last, and incredibly comfortable. If you have back pain, you need to come in and try one for yourself. Have you ever had to stick a pillow behind your back when you recline? That is because you are not getting the proper support. The Stockholm is the solution to your pain. We are dedication to bringing you exactly what you need to relax and unwind. All Fjords Swing Relaxer Recliner Chair models and options are eligible.Select the Fjords Swing Relaxer Model and Size that fits you best.Choose your preferred fabric or leather type and color.Get ready to finally feel the support you need in your own home!
QuickShip Leathers: Latte, Dark Brown or Safari
This Swing Relaxer is a perfect Norwegian solution for anyone looking for a stylish rocking chair. This chair not only looks great; it moves great. The neck pillow on the Stockholm model adds conditional comfort. You will love this recliner. Get it now and make it yours…
The Stockholm Swing Relaxer is a newly introduced model. This model is a Utopia of comfort. It soothes the back, comforts the body, and relaxes the soul. The motorized function brings an extra touch of comfort to your home! The Stockholm is perfect for everyone.
- Width: 32.5″ Height: 42.5″ Depth: 38.25″ SW: 20.25″ SH: 18.75″ SD: 21.5″
Choose one of our readily stocked items for faster delivery times or customize your seat to your unique tastes with an array of leather and wood stain options. “A genuine sense of well-being through individual choices…”
Standard features standard in Fjords Chairs:
- The movement ability of the recliners is designed to allow your body to form its own natural, comfortable “resting position”
- The continuous movement of these recliners allows your body to truly relax. Each individual segment contributes to the proper support for your neck, shoulders, back and hips to relax. The benefits extend beyond those body parts as the entire body will benefit from a reduction in tension.
- Fjords® Active Release System – All of our recliners have a unique, built-in mechanism that automatically provides the best neck and back support.
- Many models come with an adjustable headrest to accommodate users of different sizes to experience the same comfort from one recliner.
- Lower back support
- The two sizes: Small & Large, allow for each person to find the perfect fit!
- Each model comes with a standard 10 year warranty
- All models come with a sticker underneath the armrest to allow them to be traced in the event you have a question about your specific model/recliner.