10 Things to Try in Bed
Looking to take your bedroom performance to the next level?
Tired of restless nights spent tossing and turning? Look no further than the ComfortSutra, your guide to a more comfortable night’s sleep.
With ComfortSutra Guru Loni Love’s ten hot and heavy tips, you can transform your sleep experience and add more quality minutes to your nightly shuteye.
1. Before bed, get off (your electronic devices) The Internet can wait. Lights from electronic devices can stimulate the brain—and not in a good way. Try picking up a book or magazine instead.
2. Talk about size (of your mattress) Size does matter. Take this mattress selector quiz and get personalized results for your ideal mattress style and size.
3. Try new positions Have you ever thought about sleeping on your side? This position can ward off back and neck pain.
4. Don’t be afraid to get a little sweaty Regular exercise reduces stress, tires you out and can reduce the risk of troublesome sleep disorders.
5. Strip down The ideal bedroom temperature is between 60 and 67 degrees Fahrenheit to facilitate an easier drift off to sleep. Tip: try sleeping in as little clothing as possible to help your body lower its temperature.
6. Spice up your pillow talk Keep conversations before bed light and fun and put away tech to increase quality time spent with your significant other.
7. Give those (brain) muscles a rub down Meditating before bed helps to slow pulse and lower blood pressure, which is a stress-reducing way to prepare your body for sleep.
8. Use good vibrations Use a vibrating alarm clock for a subtle wake up in the morning.
9. Get the digits Thread count can impact how your sheets look and feel. Look for a thread count between 200 and 400 and sheets made from long-staple or long-fiber cotton.
10.Use protection Keep your bed protected with a mattress cover to help keep your mattress free of irritating allergens and dust.
#10thingstotryinbed #sleepbetter #serta #Pillowtalk #newpillows #adjustablebase #adjustablemattressbase #soremuscles #backmassage #LoniLove #ComfortSutra #Tipstosleepbeter #coilcountofamattress #bedroomtempature #idealbedroomtempature #mattressbad #mattressprotector #onyourphoneinbed #smartphonesinbed