The iComfort comes in 3 versions:
Medium - CF1000
Luxury Plush -CF4000
The iComfort CF2000 Hybrid Firm mattress combines Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and Gel Active® Max Memory Foam to help draw heat away from your body and promote airflow to prevent that hot, stuffy feeling when falling asleep. Meanwhile, the 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement conforms to your body, so you're comfortably supported all night long.
The iComfort CF1000 Hybrid Medium mattress is comfortably cool and supportive. Layers of Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam help channel heat away from your body, while the 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement conforms and supports your every curve.
The CF4000 Hybrid Plush mattress features iComfort's most innovate cooling and support technologies. Carbon Fiber Memory Foam paired with the UltraCold System™ help channel heat away from your body. Our exclusive Air Support™ Foam contours to your body and helps relieve aches and pains caused by pressure points, while the 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement provides durable support from edge to edge.
- Cold Touch Cover: This breathable knit cover gives you an instant cool-to-the-touch sensation.
- Carbon Fiber Memory Foam: Our exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional support.
- EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam: This fusion of cooling gel and foam promotes cooling by increasing airflow and dissipating heat.
- Gel Active Max Foam: This open celled memory foam helps promote airflow, so you don’t feel hot and stuffy. (CF2000/CF4000)
- Max Cold Cover: Made from super cool high-performance fibers for an instant cool-to-the-touch sensation. (CF4000)
- UltraCold System™: This layer of extra-cool Carbon Fiber Memory Foam absorbs excess heat from your body and channels it away. (CF4000)
- 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support System
- BestEdge® Foam Encasement: individually wrapped coils conform to your body and provide durable support.
- Compatible with an adjustable bed
- Warranty: 10-year non-prorated
- Meets federal fire-retardant safety standard
- Made in Michigan-USA
iComfort Hybrid Collection
DESIGNED AND BUILT IN THE USA
All Serta mattresses are designed and assembled in Michigan leveraging our 85 years of manufacturing expertise.
120 Days Comfort
Any iComfort purchase is covered under our 120-Day In-Home Trial. Starting on the day of delivery, we recommend sleeping on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days to allow your body to adjust. In the event you decide this mattress isn't right for you, and you’re within the 120-Day In-Home Trial, contact us by phone or e-mail and we can coordinate a one time exchange.
Rest easy knowing Serta uses only CertiPUR-US® Certified Polyurethane Foam.
What kind of foundation do I need?
Our iComfort mattresses can be used on a variety of foundations. Our Perfect Sleeper Foundation, box springs, platform frames, or adjustable bases all work well. We recommend ensuring any foundation you use is in good working shape, as an issue with the foundation could impact the comfort of your mattress.
Do I need a mattress protector?
A mattress protector is not required when purchasing a mattress. However, we do recommend using a mattress protector to keep you mattress safe from accidents, spills, liquids, dust, and anything else that could cause it to break down along the way.
What is in the iComfort Hybrid?
The iComfort Hybrid contains a combination of top of the line foams, like our Carbon Fiber Memory Foam, and individually wrapped coils with our BestEdge® Foam Encasement to provide cool, supportive and comfortable sleep.
This Serta limited warranty protects the original purchaser from defects in material and workmanship during the coverage period (see law tag for warranty code). Consumer damage and comfort are not covered by the warranty.